- From a hush-hush, secret gin bar hidden behind a heritage building to the ultimate whiskey chamber in the midst of the lively V&A Waterfront.
- Experience the unique South African fynbos in local hand-crafted gin.
- Delf into South Africa’s world-class wine industry by sipping some of the best wines with Table Mountain as a backdrop.
- The Gin Bar
- Orphenage Bar
- The Athletic Club & Social (ACS)
- Cause Effect Cocktail Kitchen
- The Botanical Bar
- Culture Wine Bar
- The Bombay Bicycle Club
- Zsa Zsa Cape Town
- The Art of Duplicity
- Dark Horse Bar
Sweeping City Views
- Silo Rooftop Bar
- Gigi Rooftop & Gorgeous George
- Radisson Red
- The Vue in De Waterkant
- Sky Bar
- The Piano Bar
- Vista Bar | One & Only
- The Willaston Bar | The Silo Hotel
- Bascule Bar | Cape Grace
- Planet Restaurant & Bar | Mount Nelson
- Leopard Bar | 12 Apostles Hotel
- Savour laid-back summer days with a refreshing craft beer, cool cocktail or glass of Cape vino in hand.
- Beautiful warm weather, chilled-out beach days, late sunsets and a cool Cape Town summer vibe.
- This “Boho-chic” inspired beach bar is perched on the vivacious and trendy Camps Bay beachfront.
- Terrific spot to enjoy lush cocktails with distinctive scenery.
Shimmy Beach Club
- This Oceanside restaurant, bar and events venue at the V&A Waterfront is a popular all-season hangout for city slickers seeking a scenic spot to unwind in style.
- Keep a look out for events held at Shimmy’s, you would not want to miss!
Grand Africa Café & Beach
- Watch the sun being swallowed by the sea with a delicious cocktail in hand, of course.
- Grand Africa Café & Beach, has its own private beach that sets it apart from other ocean-facing venues.
- Cape Town boasts a bustling nightlife scene full of whimsical moments.
- Some of the hippest upmarket places are in the City centre, be sure to do some bar hopping in Long Street, Loop Street and Bree Street for a memorable time.
Clup Option 1
Cocoon Cape Town
- Chic nightclub, Cocoon is all about glamour.
- Be sure to dress up for this club.
- Sipping on delicious cocktails while enjoying breath-taking views of the city is simply the way they roll.
Club Option 2
The One Cpt
- Expect a night full of dancing and quality liquors, against a stylish backdrop.
- Enjoy a fun-filled night out with friend.
- Showcases highest quality house music.
Club Option 3
- The venue knows how to please its crowd.
- Partygoers are guaranteed a good night out.
- Situated in Loop Street in the heart of Cape Town’s party scene.
- Friday nights are reserved for Dancehall and Hip Hop, while house music is playing each Saturday.