- Visit one of the new 7 Wonders of Nature.
- Take a stroll on a Tree Canopy Walkway known as ‘the Boomslang’
- Soak up the warm South African sun on alluring white sand beaches.
Food & Lifestyle
- The Mother City is a popular hangout spot for locals and international visitors alike.
- Tantalize your taste buds with experimental creative dishes.
- Rustic-chic marketplace featuring artisanal food vendors & handmade craft items, plus live music.
- Explore the “Mother City’s” many layers of history, showcased trough local events.
- Be sure to catch one of the many summer concerts held at Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden.
- Cape Town is a music lover’s paradise, and there is always something happening, from festivals to concerts to parades.
Leisure & Culture
- Explore a fascinating blend of African, European and Malay influences.
- Take a step back in history at the District Six Museum.
- With its majestic Table Mountain backdrop, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Start your day the healthy way.
- CB-ONE fitness facility offers a well-equipped gym for guests wanting to maintain fitness during their stay.
- With a dark blue infinity pool, CB-ONE guests can enjoy a swim as part of their workout.
„ELRI! She made our stay everything and more. She spent so much time with us giving us advice about what to see, eat and do. She was available 24/7 and she went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed.“
„Bookings of restaurants or golf courses, visits to vineyards or any other need is provided by staff or owner in excellent quality. “
„Elri, the property manager, will cater to all your needs and you’ll be truly looked after from start to finish. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!“
„The Most beautiful Location in Camps Bay. Elri and Karin are fantastic hosts helping with everything you might need. A home away from home. We will be back. Thank you!“
„Service is excellent and Elri is such a great host! Super nice and can help you on every detail of your stay.“
„Elri was an amazing host, made all the difference and the apartment was serviced daily when we were out. Thanks, Elri for the helpful tips and great suggestions. You have set the standard for the rest of our holiday in South Africa!“