- Ride along the beach promenade.
- Biking in the Cape Winelands.
- Explore the iconic Silo District and V&A Waterfront from the comfort of your bike seat.
In Town (Urban)
Easy Seaside Ride
- Surrounded by sandy beaches and Mountain views, ride along the beach promenade with Up Cycle.
- Up Cycles is Cape Town’s first drop-and-go bike rental company.
- With a network of stations, you can easily navigate.
From R 80.00 pph
In Land (Rural)
Scenic Winelands Ride
- Wine & Bike touring through the Stellenbosch Winelands.
- Indulge in extraordinary tastings and daring pairings.
- Soak in the beauty of the sprawling vineyards as you pedal your way between wine farms.
From R 590.00 pp
Active Coastal Ride
- Feel, hear, breathe, smell and really experience the extraordinary Cape Peninsula.
- Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach and meander through the Cape Point Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy a coastal cycle that includes the world-famous Chapman’s Peak.
From R 780.00 pp
- Create your own bespoke Golf experience.
- South African Golf courses will not only test the best Golfers in the world but also provides great enjoyment to amateur Golfers of all skill levels.
Golfing Option 1
Our close by favourites:
- Pearl Valley
Golfing Option 2
Private – Range Lesson
Our PRO coaches you on the Driving Range for 50 minutes. Range lesson prices are inclusive of Range balls and equipment if needed.
- Package 1 [1 hour – R 850.00]
- Package 2 [5 hour – R 3750.00]
- Package 3 [10 hour – R 6500.00]
- Video Analysis can be booked on request at an extra cost.
Package per hour
Golfing Option 3
Private – Playing Lesson
Our PRO plays the course with you in your flight – you can learn a lot by watching him – of course he will give you tips, correct you and discuss the game with you.
- Package 1 [9 Holes / Individual – R 2400.00]
- Package 2 [9 Holes / 2 Golfers – R 3100.00]
- Package 4 [18 Holes / Individual – R 3850.00]
- Package 5 [18 Holes / 2 Golfers – R 4550.00]
- This rate is for the PRO’s time only and excludes all Green Fees, caddies, buggies or trolleys and meals.
Golfing Option 4
Private – On-Course Lesson
Our PRO walks the course with you and will purely focus on your game.
- Package 1 [9 Holes / individual – R 3200.00]
- Package 2 [9 Holes / 2 golfers – R 4100.00]
- The following hike combinations take you from the northern point to the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Hike through valleys with incredible scenery.
- It is a hiker’s paradise with dozens of different hiking routes.
Table Mountain Hike
- Platteklip Gorge is the oldest, quickest and easiest hiking route up Table Mountain.
- Offering a steep upwards walk to the summit, this workout will take your breath away.
- Take in the sweeping views of the Cape Town area from the summit.
From R 550.00 guided
Free on your own
Lions Head Hike
- At the peak, relish in the panoramic views of the city, Table Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Once at the top of Lion’s Head, take some well-deserved time to relax and enjoy the sweeping 360-degree of the incredible views on display.
- Popular destination for hiking enthusiasts and a top spot for Instagrammers.
From R 400.00 pp (guided)
Free on your own
The Pipe Track
- Mind-blowing views throughout the walk with beautiful ravines and unique fynbos.
- One of Table Mountain’s oldest hiking routes dating back to 1887.
- Enjoyable coastal hike alongside the 12 Apostles mountain range.
From R 700.00 pp guided
Free on your own
Additional Hiking Routes
- India Venster (Table Mountain)
- Kasteelspoort Hiking trail
- Chapman’s Peak
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve
- From underwater shark encounters to paragliding over Lion’s Head – there’s something for everyone.
- Cape Town is a haven for thrill-seekers and adrenaline junkies.
- Dozens of different hiking routes for hikers.
Spread your wings
- View the stunning city, shimmering waters and the magical Table Mountain from a bird’s eye view.
- Tandem paragliding flights are mostly done from Signal Hill and on occasion when the wind direction allows from Lions Head.
- The length of your flight will depend on the weather on the day.
From R 1200.00 pp
Going in to the deep
Shark Cage Diving
- Dyer Island in Gansbaai located in Western Cape is an area known as a hotspot for the great white shark and the best place in the world to see and dive with these iconic creatures in their natural environment.
- Shark cage diving is one of the best ways to experience one of the ocean’s most majestic, and feared, predators up close.
- Get up close with these majestic beasts.
From R 2400.00 pp
- Every year, Southern Right whales take a vacation in Cape waters.
- View the annual migration of the Humpback, Brydes and Southern Right whale, between June and November.
- Hermanus is considered to be the Whale Capital of the world.
From R 1390.00 pp
Stand Up Paddle boarding
- Take an introductory lesson in Stand Up Paddle (SUP) boarding.
- Rent out boards for use on the canals, as well as long term rentals for those holiday trips.
- Cape Town has a SUP store located on the canal next to the Battery Park near the V&A Waterfront.
From R 150.00 pp (30 min)
- Located on the Muizenberg beach front Surfers Corner, offers some of the best spots for surfing, SUP and swimming.
- Learn how to surf at Muizenberg corner, ideal location because of the long break and sandy bottom.
- Camps Bay, Llandudno, Clifton, Bloubergstrand, Langebaan and Hermanus all offer fantastic waves and picturesque scenery.
From R130.00 (Rental for Surfboard & Wetsuit – 1.5 hr)
Awake your senses
- Kayaking in South Africa offers the fantastic opportunity to explore the glamorous coast and experience the awesome marine life from a small, yet safe and stable craft.
- Atlantic Seaboard coastline kayaking offers some of the best view of Table Mountain, Lions’ Head and Signal hill.
- Kayak with Dolphins and Penguins on the breath-taking Atlantic Seaboard coastline.
From R400.00 pp – 2 hr
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of Table Mountain and Cape Town’s bustling waterfront from the water as you frolic over the waves.
- Experience the amazing coastlines with the added advantage of encountering dolphins, penguins, seals, and the occasional sunfish while out on the sparkling water.
- A unique Jet Ski excursion is the perfect combination of adventure and excitement to add to your Cape Town vacation.
From R1950.00 pp – 1 hr
Quad bike / ATV
- The Atlantis sand dunes are situated northwest of Cape Town, 50km outside the city.
- No prior experience is required.
- Guided tours though beautiful soft white sand dunes.
From R850.00 pp – 1 hr
- Experience nature like never before.
- Only one hour from Cape Town, the perfect location in the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve.
- No prior experience required.
From R600.00 pp – 2 hr
A Little More Luxury
Escape to CB-ONE Luxury Stay and experience a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
Indulge in our promotional offers.
Whether you are travelling for business, celebrating a honeymoon, or if you are just visiting Cape Town – or as we call it, the “Mother City” – be sure to add one of our special promotions to your reservation.